Ransomware attacks like WannaCry/WannaCrypt have dominated recent headlines and caused significant disruption to businesses worldwide. As Daxko’s Chief Security Officer, I’d like to put your mind at ease by assuring you that we have not be affected by these attacks and your data continues to be safe with us. Our Technical Operations team has already applied safeguards and appropriate patches to our production servers as well as our internal servers and workstations.
More generally, we have implemented sophisticated security measures and stringent policies to protect your data from any outside intruders. Some specific measures we take include:
- Multi-tier data security architecture with Layer 7 Firewalls
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS) providing 24/7/365 monitoring and alert escalation
- Multi-vector, multi-site transactional monitoring
- Dedicated onsite security teams at each data center providing 24/7/365 support
- Incident management & escalation plans to quickly resolve any issues
In addition to what we are doing to keep your data safe with us, I highly recommend you take appropriate measures to ensure the IT equipment you manage is protected as well (employee desktops, laptops, servers, etc). You may find this article to be a helpful resource in your efforts to keep your IT assets safe and secure.
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team.
Matt Cowell is the SVP of Software Products, CSO for Daxko.
About the AuthorMore Content by Matt Cowell