Your inbound leads for membership come in cycles. A successful event or marketing campaign can generate many leads at once, overwhelming your membership sales team. How do you know which leads to chase first? There is no good way to tell if that lead was really interested in you or was just trying to get a free t-shirt.When faced with a long list of potential new members, staff often cherry pick leads for follow-up or invest time endlessly chasing what they hope are good leads, leaving the bulk of the leads go cold.It typically takes 8 or more calls to reach a lead but only 10 percent of teams persist in engaging a lead after failing the first few times. It’s a losing battle. Here’s a few reasons why:
- Never enough membership resources – Most leads never get reached by staff
- Don’t call me – According to SalesForce, 90% of buyers want to decide when to engage with a company, and according to Forrester Research, 82% of customer want to know more about you before connecting. Almost all of them prefer to connect with your company on your own terms.
- Bad timing – The first five minutes after a lead comes in are crucial. Accoding to InsideSales.com, if you miss out on that window, you are 9 times less likely to close the sale. Half the sales go to the person who connect first. Your lead scoring system misses the real-time opportunity by hours or days.
- Your staff needs more information to do a good job – Membership sales staff needs the right person to call, the right contact information, the right time to call, and the member interests to do their job effectively. What if you had a way to ask these questions easily – before passing the lead to staff? Leads will volunteer valuable information if you ask.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could hand-off just the hot leads that are ready to join now? Daxko has partnered with Conversica, a leader in AI-powered business conversations and the only provider of AI-driven lead engagement software for marketing and sales organizations to offer an AI-driven membership sales assistant named Nora for the member-based health and wellness market.Nora utilizes 8 different types of conversations to reach out to your membership prospects and help foster new memberships and engagement:
- Prospect Conversation – Convert stale leads into hot prospect. Nora will engage stale leads and find your future members.
- Recovery – Reach out to recently terminated members and ask them to give you another chance.
- Win-back – Reach out to members that terminated more than 6 months ago to remind them what they are missing.
- Program Member Conversion – Convert current and past program participants to members by informing them of all the member benefits they stand to gain.
- Guest Conversion – Many guests are ready to make the decision to become a member. Nora will contact them to encourage them to become a member of your facility.
- Program Upsell – Nora will contact members to let them know about the latest hot programs (like personal or small group training) to get them even more involved at your club.
- Orientation Encouragement – Participation in a new members wellness appointment is a key indicator of a member’s long term success and Nora will reach out to new members to encourage and schedule their wellness appointment.
- Event Recruitment – Nora will reach out to people you deem likely to be interested in an event and encourage them to participate or donate.
To learn more about how Nora can help your organization, visit daxko.com/conversica.